Clean & Clear
Ingredient of Stainless Steel
SUS 304: C≤0.08, Cr 18.0～20.0, Ni 8.00～10.50
· Clean everyday by thoroughly rinsing with a mild soap, warm water and wipe dry.
· Rub lightly with a soft cloth in the direction of grain lines on a regular basis for additional preventive cleaning.
· Keep the sink free of any standing water as this can cause a buildup of mineral deposit, which can affect the appearance of your sink.
· Any stubborn stains should be removed by s crub bing in the direction of the grain with a mild abrasive such as Comet. Always rinse the sink after using any cleaning agent and wipe dry.
· Clean any mineral deposits built up over time with a mild solution of vinegar and water f ollowed by a thorough flushing with water.
· Remove any scratches with a Scotch-Brite pad and cleaning agent rubbing in the direction of the grain. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MIRROR FINISH.
Leave water spots, steel cookware or utensils in the sink for lengthy period ; iron particles often develop rust spots in the stainless steel surface.
· Use a steel wool or scoring pad as it damages the sink surface and causes discoloration.
· Let household cleaning agents or bleach sit in your sink for long periods of time as this may ruin the finish of your sink.
· Leave rubber mats, sponges or cleaning pads in the sink overnight as this will trap water and could stain and discolor the sink surface.
· Use any drain cleaning products containing sulfuric or hydrochloric acid as this will attack the sink. Silver cleaners can also contain acids that will damage the sink surface.
· Use the inside of the sink as a cutting surface.
We guarantee that the sink produced by our company is made of SUS304. We inspect the product by our QC one by one. We will carry out detailed inspection of the product before product packaging to ensure that the product will not rust. After opening the package, we must carefully inspect the sink. You can return if you find rust.